• Discussion Fanatics

If your AirPods were connected to a device that uses Find My, you should see them listed with your other devices. You can track your AirPods when they have an active connection to one of your Apple devices. This happens when one or more of your AirPods are out of the case and within the Bluetooth range of your device.

• Discussion Fanatics

Yes.! If the complete set is stolen, it can be used easily. Theres a pair button in the Airpods Case that allow others to connect with the Airpods. Once stolen and out of your phones range it can be easily used by other.

Secondly, how do I track my stolen AirPods? Find Lost AirPods With a Tracking Map

1. Launch the Find My iPhone app.
    2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
    3. Tap your AirPods in the listing.
    4. Go to your iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID.
    5. Open Find iPhone.
    6. Click All Devices.
    7. Select your AirPods.

Also to know, can you track AirPods if they are reset?

The person may have reset them, but even if they didnt you wouldnt get any location updates unless the thief walked by and remained in range of your device long enough for the AirPods to pair. The reset doesnt change the identity of the bluetooth module so that may have nothing to do with locating them, either.

How do I get my AirPods off someone elses phone?

Remove an Apple Watch or AirPods: Turn off Apple Watch or put AirPods in their case. Then, in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, tap All Devices, select offline device, then click Remove from Account. To prevent an Apple Watch or AirPods from reappearing, unpair it in Bluetooth Settings on all of your devices.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can you track AirPods if they are connected to another phone?"

Tags

apple watch airpods apple find apple devices

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?