• Discussion Fanatics

The Connecticut DMV also asks that you schedule your appointment online for taking the knowledge test, using their website. If you need hearing interpreter services for taking your test, you must visit the office where your appointment is scheduled to arrange for them.

• Discussion Fanatics

You will probably take the permit test at the DMV. In a few states like Florida, can also take the test online. However, most states still require you to take the test in person. We created Driving-Tests.org to help you quickly find information about your local DMV and the knowledge exams in your state.

Also Know, can you drive alone with a permit in CT? Can I drive alone with my Connecticut learners permit? Connecticut requires all learners permit drivers to be accompanied by a Connecticut licensed driver at least 20 years of age, has at least four (4) years of driving experience and no license suspensions.

Subsequently, one may also ask, how much does a CT learners permit cost?

What it will cost: **** for testing fee – covers vision, knowledge and road tests. **** for learners permit.

How do I take my permit test?

Here are the steps you need to take:

1. Step 1: Be prepared to take the written permit test.
    2. Step 2: Know what to bring to the DMV.
    3. Step 3: Go to the DMV.
    4. Step 4: Wait up to 2 weeks for your permit to come in the mail.
    5. Step 5: Prepare for your road test.
    6. Step 6: Take your road test.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can you take your permit test online in Connecticut?"

Tags

automotive auto insurance step permit test connecticut connecticut dmv

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?