• Press the Up and Down arrows on theconsole to find and select “Preferences.” If“Preferences” is not an available option, searchfor and select “Reset All Menu Settings,”or select “Tools,” followed byRestore factory defaults.” The menulayout will vary depending on the model of yourPhotosmart printer.

• Discussion Fanatics

How can reset HP 7520 photosmart

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from therear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the walloutlet.
    2. Remove USB cable, if present.
    3. Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on yourprinter for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.

Likewise, how do I reset my HP wireless printer? How to reset an HP wireless printer passwordmanually

1. Access the Home menu on your printer.
    2. Click the Right Arrow.
    3. Select the Setup menu.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Scroll down until you see Restore Network Defaults.
    6. Click Yes.
    7. Wait until default settings are restored.

Herein, how do I reset my HP Photosmart 5510 printer?

How do I do the full reset on my HP Photosmart 5510 all inone printer

1. Turn on the product.
    2. Lift the cartridge access door to open it.
    3. To remove the cartridge, press the tab on the front of thecartridge to release it, and then remove it from the slot.

How do I reset my HP Photosmart c5180?

HP C5180 All-In-One Printer HARD RESET:

1. Hold down HELP OK button and unplug printer (could experimentwith regular power-off, but I opted for brute force)
    2. Hold down HELP OK button again as you plug the printer backin.
    3. Now you can release the buttons and simply power it backon.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I reset my HP Photosmart 5520 printer?"

Tags

technology and computing email reset printer photosmart select wireless printer

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?