• Discussion Fanatics

Contact our Hampton Bay team at 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2. They will ask for the 12 digit UPC code (all numbers – no letters) found on the sticker on top of the motor housing to identify the exact model and manufacturer of the fan. Be sure to switch off the correct breaker before removing the motor housing.

• Discussion Fanatics

You will find the model number for all fans on the:

1. Part guide or installation manual that came inside your ceiling fan box.
    2. Outside of the box.
    3. On the fan itself. Location depends on the type of fan: For Downrod-mount fans- ID sticker located on top of the motor housing (facing the ceiling of an installed fan).

Subsequently, question is, where is the receiver in Hampton Bay ceiling fan? Receiver Location: If your transmitter has a reverse button, then the receiver will often usually be in the Switch Housing (located between the blades and the light kit).

In respect to this, where do I find the model number on my Hunter Fan?

*Your model number is most commonly found on top of the fan motor on a Hunter tag.

Is Hampton Bay a good brand?

Although not high end when compared to other ceiling fan brands, Hampton Bays mid-range ceiling fans are usually better quality than their cheapest budget fans. To see how Hampton Bay compares to a higher end brands like Hunter, then check out our Hampton Bay vs Hunter ceiling fan brand comparison.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I know what model my Hampton Bay fan is?"

Tags

hampton bay hampton fan ceiling fan bay

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?