• Discussion Fanatics

To receive your Arizona learner's permit, you will need to answer 24 out of 30 questions correctly on an MVD written test, to score an 80% passing ratio. It will cost to receive your instructional permit, and no checks are accepted.

• Discussion Fanatics

Driver License Fees

Driver License / Identification Service Fee Provisional Driver License Learner Permit Knowledge Test Non-Driver ID Card (First-Time and Renewal) /8 years
    Additionally, how do I get my learners permit in Arizona? How to Apply for Your AZ Instruction Permit

1. 1APPLY IN PERSON.
    2. 2COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM.
    3. 3PROVIDE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONSENT.
    4. 4PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY.
    5. 5PASS A VISION TEST.
    6. 6PAY THE FEE OF .00.
    7. 7PASS A WRITTEN KNOWLEDGE TEST.
    8. 8GET YOUR PERMIT AND START PRACTICING SUPERVISED DRIVING.

Keeping this in consideration, can I take my permit test online in Arizona?

Arizona is among the handful of states that use the online permit test, Nick said. Driver still will be required to pass a road skills test prior to receiving a drivers license, MVD said. The online test requires a application fee, which is the same amount one would pay for the office visit.

What state is it legal to drive at 14?

You can obtain a learners permit in Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, North and South Dakota at just 14 years old.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How much does it cost to take a permit test in AZ?"

Tags

learners permit permit permit test arizona test

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?