• Discussion Fanatics

1. Step 1 - Purchase Lock and Necessary Hardware. Purchase an exterior lock that you have to install on the surface of the nightstand from your local hardware store.
    2. Step 2 - Select Suitable Position.
    3. Step 3 - Mark Screw Holes.
    4. Step 4 - Attach Main Lock to Drawer.
    5. Step 5 - Attach Bolt to Frame.
    6. Step 6 - Install a Mortise Lock.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Installing a pad lock can be unattractive and damaging to your cabinet or dressers; cylinder locks, however, are small, easy to attach and have a nicely finished look when installed in your drawer. Measure the width of your drawer to purchase the correct size of cylinder lock.

how do you make a table drawer? Steps

1. Cut the Parts. Using a miter saw and the cut list above, cut the 1×6, 1×3, and square dowels to size.
    2. Drill the Drawer Face Holes.
    3. Add Cleats to the Front and Back Pieces.
    4. Attach Cleats to the 1×3 Side Pieces.
    5. Dryfit the Sides.
    6. Assemble the Sides.
    7. Insert the Plywood Base.
    8. Attach the Drawer Face.

Considering this, how do you make a two drawer night stand?

1. Step 1: Cut and Assemble Side Frames for DIY Modern Nightstand. Now, I made my nightstand from poplar.
    2. Step 2: Add Side Panels to DIY Nightstand Frames.
    3. Step 3: Assemble the Remaining Nightstand Frame.
    4. Step 4: Add Decorative Edge to Nightstand Frame.
    5. Step 5: Add Top to Nightstand.
    6. Step 6: Install Drawers.
    7. 3 Comment.

How do you pick a file drawer lock?

How to Unlock a File Cabinet When the Key Is Lost

1. Take one piece of wire and bend it into a Z shape using your pliers.
    2. Take a second piece of wire and bend it so that it has a small upward point on one end.
    3. Place one end of the torque wrench into the lock, and apply pressure with your thumb.

• I called a locksmith to replace the cabinet door locks and the replacement has been done perfectly.

• Drilling a hole and installing a lock isn't that easy for me so i took help from the locksmith toronto team for drilling and installation.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do you lock a nightstand?"

Tags

hobbies and interests woodworking step nightstand frame nightstand drawer attach lock

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?