• Are you a shopaholic? Love to visit the biggest shopping malls all around the world? If you are out of ideas and thinking where to go this year then here is an exciting video. You will find the list of top ten biggest shopping malls that you must visit this year.

Dubai Mall
    1 Utama mall
    Mall of America
    Central World
    Central plaza wastegate
    Golden Resources Mall
    SM Tianjin
    New South China Mall
    Iran Mall

Would you like go any of these shopping malls? If you already visit one of these malls, do share your experience. In addition, if you want to add more in the list, share it in a comment box.

• 1 Utama is undoubtedly a huge mall! Its a must visit place in Malaysia!

• The video is informative for travelers to know the largest Shopping Malls they could visit while having a large trip. The video provides a long list of famous malls such as Dubai Mall, Utama mall, Mall of America, Central World and Central plaza wastegate that people can choose to visit.

• Dubai mall is in my bucket list. InshaAllah I whenever I will visit Dubai I will go there.

• Dubai mall is an ah-mazing place to visit... the sight seeing of Burj khalifa accompanied by dancing fountain is worth visiting for.. the dubai mall is also known for having one of the largest ice rink... it's a must visit mall...

• @komal thanks for sharing your experience 😊

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "10 Largest Shopping Malls to visit around the world"

Tags

traveltrip travelpack travelworld shoppingmalls largestshoppingmalls discussiontime discussiontime favoriteplaces discusstravel shopping malls malls visit shopping biggest shopping mall dubai mall

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?