• If you love watching the sunset, here I am sharing a video where you find the most incredible sunsets all around the world. The video highlights the most popular spots for watching the sunset. All those places would be the best choice for your next trip.

Santorini
    Taj Mahal
    Morocco Desert
    Cape town
    Bagan
    Empire state building, Newyork
    Grand Canyon Arizona
    Kauai Hawaii
    Infinity Pool
    Iceland

Guys, do share your experiences where you already watch the sunset. Or which of these places inspire you the most?

• Would love to be at oneof these places 😍

• I love watching sunset.i wish I can see sunsets from few of these placesπŸ’–

• The video provides amazing sunset views across the globe. Travelers who love watching sunset can visit different places enlisted in the post. As in my case, Iam a staunch lover of beautiful sceneries including love watching sunset. For instance, I like the sunset view of Cape town, Empire state building, NewYork and Grand Canyon Arizona described in the video.

• I love nature! And watching a beautiful sunset really refreshed your soul.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Do you love watching sunset?"

Tags

travel tour travel trip discusstravel discussiontime discussfavoriteplaces discussplaces sunset watch sunset beautiful sunset incredible sunset love watching watching places incredible sunsets love watching sunset

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?