• Discussion Fanatics

Medium Setting

It ranges from 210 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the type of oven.

• Discussion Fanatics

In cookbooks, I often encounter dial settings such as medium low, medium, and medium high. My stove dials go from 1 (low) to 8 (high). Intuitively, medium would be around 4.5, medium high around 6, and medium low around 2.5.

Similarly, what temperature is 350 on a stove? Since it is such a common question, if youre wondering what 350 degrees F in celsius is, its 177 degrees C.

Also Know, how hot is medium heat on a stove?

I have found that, using an IR thermometer to read pan bottom temperature after 5 minutes of heating (the temperature is no longer rising), that high corresponds to 375 degrees F, medium high to 330 degrees, medium to 300 degrees, and low to about 275 degrees.

What temp is considered medium heat?

Medium Heat, is used for 325° F - 374° F (162° C - 190° C). Chefs use both Medium and Medium High Heat, as heat designations for employed heat. You can tell when your pan has achieved Medium Heat by using your Visual Clues.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "What temperature is medium heat on an electric stove?"

Tags

home and garden home appliances medium heat medium medium high heat medium low

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?