- Bahamas is located in Americas.
Best posts made by yellowcat832
Where is Armenia?
Armenia is located in Asia.
Armenia is an Asian country located in the Eurasia Region on the Armenian Highlands. To give you an idea of where this is, picture Russia on a map. Armenia is located to the southwest, with the Black Sea on one side and the Caspian Sea on the other. As one of the former Soviet republics, Armenia is the smallest of them all.
Armenia is located at a latitude of 40.0691° N and a longitude of 45.0382° E.
At its highest point, Armenia reaches an altitude of 13,419 feet above sea level. Located atop Mount Aragats, the highest point is found on a volcano. In the opposite direction, Armenia’s lowest point is 1,312 feet above sea level. This point is located along the Debed River in along the northern parts of Armenia.
In the north, Armenia shares borders with Georgia. The northernmost part of Armenia is the province of Tavush, with GPS coordinates of 41°17′ N and 45°0′ E. In the east, Armenia shares borders with two different areas: Azerbaijan and the Republic of Artsakh. The easternmost point of Armenia is located in the province of Syunik with coordinates of 39°13′ N and 46°37′ E. In the south lie Nakhchivan and Iran. The most extreme point in southern Armenia is also located in the Syunik province at a latitude of 38°49′ N and 46°10′ E. In the west, Armenia shares borders with Turkey, with the most extreme point situated in the Shirak province at a latitude of 41°5′ N and longitude of 43°27′ E.
The total area of Armenia is 11,484 square feet, which marks Armenia as the 138th largest country based on total area alone. Armenia is a landlocked state, but there are areas of water within the boundaries of the country. Of its total area, Armenia is made up of 594.6 square miles of water. The remaining 10,889.4 square miles are land areas. In terms of percentages, Armenia is 94.9% land and 5.1% water.
The Republic of Armenia has a population of 2,935,242 people. Taking total area and population into consideration, we are able to calculate the population density of Armenia. By dividing the population by the total area, the outcome is a population density of approximately 255.59, which is rounded to 256. This means that there are just about 256 people per square mile in Armenia. Based on population, Armenia is the 134th most populated country in the world, and in terms of density, it is the 99th most dense country.
Latest posts made by yellowcat832
Top attractions in Siguatepeque
Here are some top attractions in Siguatepeque
- Lancetilla Botanical Garden (Km 90, Carretera CA-13 San Pedro Sula - La Ceiba, Tela)
- Jungle Top Zipline (Roatan)
- Museo para la Identidad Nacional (Barrio Abajo Calle El Telegrafo, Tegucigalpa)
- Finca el Cisne (Calle De La Plaza, Copan Ruinas)
- iCatracho Tours (Tegucigalpa)
- La Comarca Labs (Utila)
- Cataratas Pulhapanzak (San Buenaventura)
What is the best time to travel to Pavlovsky District, Altai Krai ?
Altai krai overview. Altai krai (also spelled Altay, Altaisky) is a region located in the south-east of Western Siberia in Russia, part of the Siberian Federal District.
Best restaurants in Les Escaldes
Here are some of the top rated restaurants in Les Escaldes
- Ristorante Pizzeria Les Oques (Passatge Antonia Font Caminal Edifici Prat de les Oques, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurant Les Closes (95 Avinguda Carlemany, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Les Barques (Passeig Font Caminal, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Udon Andorra (Carrer de La Unio, 5, Escaldes-Engordany)
- La Tagliatella Escaldes - Engordany, Andorra (91 Av. Carlemany, Escaldes-Engordany)
- MOOD Andorra (Carrer Isabel Sandy, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurante Panxo (C/Isabel Sandy 3, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurant Beluga (10 Avinguda Del Consell de La Terra, Escaldes-Engordany)
- La Llotja (Carrer Santa Anna Local 1, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Odetti Bistro (14 Carrer Santa Anna, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurant SIAM SHIKI - INUU (10 Parc de La Mola, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Lenoteca (4 Carrer de Parnal, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Don Denis (C/ Isabel Sandy 3, Escaldes-Engordany Parish)
- El Cachirulo (C/ De Les Boigues, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Pizzeria Angelo (11 C. De La Unio, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Pizzeria Xavier (3 Carrer Sant Antoni, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurant Hong Kong (Avinguda Carlemany 56 Passeig de lArnaldeta de Caboet, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Big Ben Restaurant (5 Carrer de Sant Antoni, Escaldes-Engordany Parish)
- El Greco (5 C. Sant Antoni, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Cheeses Art Andorra (Carrer Coprincep Francois Mitterrand, 4, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Gelateria Italiana (1 Placa Coprinceps, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurante Mussol (16 Avinguda de Les Escoles, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Restaurant La Pinosa (11 C Carrer De La Unio, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Fideus Andorra (24 Avinguda Del Fener, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Viena (Av. Carlemany, 60-62, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Chulengo Steakhouse (Avenida del Fener 24, Escaldes-Engordany)
- La Caseta de Xocolata (38 Avinguda Carlemany, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Jaleo (9 Parc de La Mola, Escaldes-Engordany)
- Casa Canut (107 Av. Carlemany, Escaldes-Engordany Parish)
- Hotel Panorama Restaurant (S/N Carrer de l Obac, Escaldes-Engordany)
What is the use of mortar and pestle in laboratory?
In solid state chemistry, a mortar and pestle is often used to prepare reactants for a solid state synthesis (the ceramic method). A mortar and pestle is used to grind up solid chemicals into fine powder and crush solids into smaller pieces. The mortar's interior is unglazed for more effective grinding.
Does grapefruit juice burn belly fat?
The grapefruit diet has outlasted most fad diets. Its fans claim that grapefruit contains certain enzymes that, when eaten before other foods, help burn off fat. The diet, which has several variations, lasts 10-12 days and claims to help you lose as much as 10 pounds.
RE: What is the root word of uni?
Terms in this set (10)
- unicellular. Having only one cell.
- unicorn. a horse-like fabled animal that has one horn growing out of the middle of its forehead.
- unicycle. a one-wheeled vehicle on which the rider sits and pedals.
- unidirectional. moving in only one direction.
Also, is the prefix UNI Greek or Latin? Mono is from Greek and uni from Latin, and there is a mild preference to use the prefix derived from the same language as the main word. 2. Mono carries a stronger sense of the meaning alone than uni.
Herein, where does the prefix UNI come from?
-uni-, root. -uni- comes from Latin, where it has the meaning one. This meaning is found in such words as: reunion, reunite, unicameral, unicorn, unicycle, uniform, unify, unilateral, union, unique, unisex, unit, unite, university.
What does uni mean in universe?
uni- a combining form occurring in loanwords from Latin (universe), used, with the meaning “one,” in the formation of compound words (unicycle).
RE: How do you know if a quadratic equation has no solution?
If the expression under the square root is negative, then the quadratic equation will have zero real solutions. It follows, then, that when there are no real solutions to a quadratic equation, the graph of the equation will have zero x-intercepts, meaning that the parabola will never intersect the x-axis.
Subsequently, question is, what is the condition for no solution? A system of linear equations can have no solution, a unique solution or infinitely many solutions. A system has no solution if the equations are inconsistent, they are contradictory. for example 2x 3y=10, 2x 3y=12 has no solution. is the rref form of the matrix for this system.
In this regard, what is a quadratic equation with no real solution?
An example of a quadratic function with no real roots is given by, f(x) = x2 − 3x 4. Notice that the discriminant of f(x) is negative, b2 −4ac = (−3)2− 4 · 1 · 4 = 9 − 16 = −7. This function is graphically represented by a parabola that opens upward whose vertex lies above the x-axis.
Which equation has no solution?
Be careful that you do not confuse the solution x = 0 with “no solution”. The solution x = 0 means that the value 0 satisfies the equation, so there is a solution. “No solution” means that there is no value, not even 0, which would satisfy the equation.
How old is Libby in holding up the universe?
The story follows Jack Masselin, a 17-year-old popular boy who secretly has a neurological disorder called prosopagnosia that inhibits his ability to recognize faces, and Libby Strout, a 16-year-old overweight girl who had to be lifted from her home by crane after a panic attack.