• travel.jpg

Are you planning for a next big trip and don’t have enough expenses? Well, nothing to worry about. You can busy yourself and do number of things to keep your travel spirit alive...I hope so below mentioned list will help you stay busy and focused on your work.

Read some good travel books

Why not you read some classic books?
    For example:
    • On the Road
    • Atlas Obscura
    • The Adventure of Tintin

Watch travel videos, movies and favorite travel reality show

The Secret Life of Water Mitty, Lost in Translation, The Motorcycle Diaries are a few of the inspiring films that one can watch to make the most of their time.

• Try to attend a virtual tour or concert
    • Learn some new skills
    • Start freelancing
    • Meet or connect with travelers
    • Keep healthy and fit for your dream hike
    • Upgrade your travel gear

So, why not you make your time more productive while waiting for a next dream trip?

Do you guys find all these ways helpful? Do share your views or what you usually do before going to a long awaited trip?

• You must add "In A Sunburned Country By Bill Bryson" to your travel books list. I must say you will laugh a lot 😄

• Mostly people unable to plan for big trips as they lack enough expenses. All the list mentioned in the discussion are helpful to keep the spirit of traveling fresh in mind. In my case, I love to read books. The books on travelling will further boost your morale and help you to plan for an enjoyable trip.

• My next dream trip is to go for ummrah and inshaAllah by the grace of Allah I will fulfill my this wish!!

• Dream trip: Go to Umrah (If Allah wills it)
    For that, I'd read and review all the necessary guidelines to avoid any hustle bustle during the trip.

• @shiz InshAllah may your wish is fulfilled.

• @faizanaseem18 said in Waiting for a next big trip?:

Are you planning for a next big trip and don’t have enough expenses? Well, nothing to worry about. You can busy yourself and do number of things to keep your travel spirit alive...I hope so below mentioned list will help you stay busy and focused on your work.
    Read some good travel books
    Why not you read some classic books?
    For example:
    • On the Road
    • Atlas Obscura
    • The Adventure of Tintin
    Watch travel videos, movies and favorite travel reality show
    The Secret Life of Water Mitty, Lost in Translation, The Motorcycle Diaries are a few of the inspiring films that one can watch to make the most of their time.
    • Try to attend a virtual tour or concert
    • Learn some new skills
    • Start freelancing
    • Meet or connect with travelers
    • Keep healthy and fit for your dream hike
    • Upgrade your travel gear
    So, why not you make your time more productive while waiting for a next dream trip?

Wholesome advice to plan ahead

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Waiting for a next big trip?"

Tags

travelling travelpack travelers travelstories travel tours

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?