• Discussion Fanatics

Calories Burned per Mile at Faster Walking Speeds

**Calories Burned Walking** 4.0 mph by Miles and Weight (Pace of 15 Minutes per Mile or 9 Minutes per **Kilometer**)   Mile **1** 57 cal. 125   Mile 2 114 250   Mile 3 170 375   Mile 4 227 500

• Discussion Fanatics

This depends on how much you weigh and how fast you walk, but you will likely burn upwards of 30 calories per km.

Subsequently, question is, how many calories do you burn by walking 5 km? 5 km. For most people a 5 km walk will be 210 – 360 calories. Walking 5 km, 5 days of the week will burn 1,050 to 1,800 calories. With no change in diet you would lose ? of a pound (0.15 kg) to ½ of a pound (0.22 kg) of fat per week.

Beside above, how many calories do you burn walking 6 km?

6km = one hours average walking for me (I am tall so this wouldnt make me pant) ………….. so between 300 and 400 calories. As a rule of thumb we burn, on average, between 3 calories and 5 calories per hour, for every kilogram of weight. Carrying more weight (a pack etc) adds to the measured weight.

How many calories do you burn walking 10km?

That is approximately half the calorie burn in running the same distance. The walking gait and running gait are different. If they were anywhere near the same, humans would run everywhere because running is certainly faster. So, 322 calories to walk 10 Km.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How many calories do you burn walking one kilometer?"

Tags

healthy living running and jogging calories mile walking calories burned burn

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?