• Discussion Fanatics

Jive's call forwarding lets you make it easy to forward incoming calls to an internal extension or an outside number.

How Does Call Forwarding Work?

1. Dial *72 from your Jive phone.
    2. Listen for the dial tone and enter your forwarding destination.
    3. When finished, just hang up.
  • Discussion Fanatics

How to set up call forwarding on Android

1. Open the Phone app.
    2. Hit the 3-dot menu button or the 3-line menu button.
    3. Go to Settings or Call settings.
    4. Tap on Call forwarding.
    5. You will see multiple options, including:
    6. After choosing one of the listed options, go ahead and set the forwarding number.
    7. Select Enable, Turn on, or OK.

Furthermore, how do I bypass call forwarding? To use Call Forward Override:

1. Press the Send Key.
    2. Dial the Call Forward - Override feature access code.
    3. Dial the number.

Also question is, how do I forward my cell phone to another cell phone?

How to use Call Forwarding

1. Open the Phone app on your smartphone (or use the dial pad on your basic phone).
    2. Enter *72 and then enter the 10-digit phone number where you want your calls to be forwarded. (e.g., *72-908-123-4567).
    3. Tap the Call icon and wait to hear a confirmation tone or message.

Is Call Forwarding free?

Yes, call diverts would be charged. As you are getting a call on number “A” and you have forwarded a call to number “B”. So when someone calls you on number “A” its an incoming call which is free, however its getting divereted to number “B” which mean, there an outgoing call being initiated from “A” to “B”.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I forward my jive phone?"

Tags

technology and computing email call forwarding call call forward forwarding phone

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?