• Discussion Fanatics

Call MetroPCS at 1-888-863-8768. Tell the customer service representative you misplaced your account number. The representative may ask you several personal identifying questions, such as your name, address, MetroPCS phone number and account password.

• Discussion Fanatics

Call your phone service provider within 30 days of canceling your phone number or it being disconnected. Although phone numbers can typically be recycled as soon as they are released, they are rarely taken in less than 30 days.

Secondly, how long does it take for Metro PCS to disconnect your phone? The payment date will remain the same for your account, so you may not have as many days that month to use your service before the next payment is due again. If you do not make a payment within 30 days, your phone will be disconnected.

Keeping this in view, can I change my Metro PCS number for free?

Dial Metro PCSs customer service number at 1-888-863-8768. Explain to the representative that you would like to change your phone number. If you are going to be switching to a number you already have with another wireless provider, Metro PCS will do this at no charge.

Can I change my phone number online with MetroPCS?

MetroPCS offers two options to change your cell phone number and stop unwanted phone calls. There is a small fee for the change. One way is to visit a MetroPCS store and let the dealer know you wish to change your number.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can I get my old phone number back Metro PCS?"

Tags

technology and computing social networking metro pcs phone phone number number metro

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?