The Gulf of Bothnia, which is the northern arm of the Baltic Sea.In Finnish: PohjanlahtiIn Swedish: Bottniska viken
Latest posts made by happybear676
RE: What is the name of the gulf between the countries of Sweden and Finland?
RE: What is a memorial?
An event that takes place after people die in order to preserve the memory of that person Is at times also a gift of money which usually helps with the costs following that persons death. It will sometimes read on the obituary, In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred.
Holidays in Norway
There are around 16 holidays observed in Norway.
Here is the list of holidays in 2021
- Friday Jan 01, 2021 New Years Day is a Første nyttårsdag is a National Holiday
- Sunday Feb 14, 2021 Mothers Day is a Morsdag is a Not A Public Holiday (Second Sunday in February)
- Thursday Apr 01, 2021 Maundy Thursday is a Skjærtorsdag is a National Holiday (Thursday before Easter Sunday)
- Friday Apr 02, 2021 Good Friday is a Langfredag is a National Holiday
- Sunday Apr 04, 2021 Easter is a Første påskedag is a National Holiday
- Monday Apr 05, 2021 Easter Monday is a Andre påskedag is a National Holiday
- Saturday May 01, 2021 Labour Day is a Første mai is a National Holiday (International Workers Day)
- Thursday May 13, 2021 Ascension Day is a Kristi hilmmelfartsdag is a National Holiday (39 days after Easter Sunday)
- Monday May 17, 2021 Constitution Day is a Syttende Mai is a National Holiday (National Day)
- Sunday May 23, 2021 Pentecost Sunday is a Første pinsedag is a National Holiday (50 Days after Easter)
- Monday May 24, 2021 Whit Monday is a Andre pinsedag is a National Holiday (7th Monday after Easter)
- Sunday Nov 14, 2021 Fathers Day is a Farsdag is a Not A Public Holiday (2nd Sunday in November)
- Friday Dec 24, 2021 Christmas Eve is a Julaften is a National Holiday (De facto holiday)
- Saturday Dec 25, 2021 Christmas Day is a Første juledag is a National Holiday
- Sunday Dec 26, 2021 Second Day of Christmas is a Andre juledag is a National Holiday
RE: What is the telephone country code for Guinea-Bissau?
Guinea-Bissau is country code 245.Landlines begin with 245 3.Mobiles begin with 245 5, 245 6, or 245 7.(The plus sign means insert your international access prefix here. From a GSM mobile phone, you can enter the number in full international format, starting with the plus sign. The most common prefix is 00, but North America (USA, Canada, etc.) uses 011, Japan uses 010, Australia uses 0011, and many other countries use different prefixes.)
RE: What is the climate of seychelles?
The Seychelles islands have a humid, tropical climate with temperatures ranging between 24 and 32 degrees Celsius. The North-West trade winds blow from October to May bringing a humid, warm air front, with low wind speeds. The South-East trade winds blow from May to September, generating a drier, cooler weather with stronger winds.
RE: What languages are spoken in Madagascar?
The official language in Madagascar is Malagasy, with French closely finishing second in the most spoken language.Malagasy is the national language of Madagascar, a member of the Austronesian family of languages.MalagasyFrenchEnglish (just included pro forma in the Constitution)Hovaa few traditional popular mixed forms of speakingMalagasy, English and French.Malagasy,English,and FrenchThe animals in the movie spoke English so I believe the main language is English.The three official languages of Madagascar are Malagasy, French and English.arbraticBoth Malagasy and French.Both Malagasy and French.The main languages are English, French and Malagasy but mostly Malagasy.The official languages are Malagasy (which is related to Indonesian) and French. Local dialects are also spoken. English is not widely spoken.malagasyThe three official languages in Madagascar are: Malagasy, French, and English.Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MadagascarProminent languages and French and MalagasySpanish166 languages are spoken in Madagascar:1. Comorian2. English3. French4. Madagascar Sign Language5. Malagasy6. MaoreThe 3 official languages are English, Malagasy, and French.French and MalagasyIn Madagascar, people speak English, French, and Malagasy.English, French, Malagasy(all are official)either African or madegastrian, look at Madagascar on wikipedia! do a bit of research!Malagasy is the official language spoken in Madagascar, as stated in the 1992 constitution. Although, many still claim that French is also an official language as stated in the 1958 constitution of the Malagasy Republic.i think its African.if this answer doesnt help you, then there are websites that can tell you that sort of stuff.The Madagascans speak two major languages. One is the Malagasy language, which is an Austronesian language; and the other is French.