• Discussion Fanatics

It will only update if the carrier or post offices it stops at scans the label. I found that out a long time ago when the same happened to one of mine. Postal workers don't always scan that label, I wish they did. Once it is scanned though, they say it can take up to 24 hours to be updated on the site.

• Discussion Fanatics

It might be possible that a package has not scanned by the shipping carrier due to any reason. If a scanning is not done then tracking wont update. Weather Conditions: Bad weather plays a major hindrance in a package reaching the destination on time and it could be one of the reasons why your tracking is not updating.

Also, how long does it take to get a tracking number? If you ordered from the U.S, warehouse usually 3 to 5 days you will receive an email that the items been shipped with the tracking #.. it will be refereed to as Please note that your reference number is Example 94055874748494984 copy the # and open USPS tracking and add that # it should give you item location as status

Also question is, does USPS tracking update in real time?

Track all your USPS parcels. With Parcel Monitor, you can track all your USPS packages with real-time updates. All you need is your tracking number! USPS provides local and international courier services at affordable rates.

Why is my package still in transit?

When your shipment is in transit, it means the courier company picked the parcel up and your shipment is on its way to the delivery address. The package stays in transit until the driver delivers it. In most cases, the parcel is released, and it continues its transit.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How long does USPS take to update tracking info?"

Tags

technology and computing email usps usps tracking tracking usps parcels usps packages

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?