What type of food does united kingdom eat?
Best posts made by goldenbear846
Latest posts made by goldenbear846
RE: What is the former name for the country Comoros?
Comoros, part of the Comoro Islands archipelago, were once called The Perfume islands for the scents including vanilla. The French colony of the Comoros (Les Comores) included these islands and Mayotte (now a separate French territory).(See the related Link for history and peoples of the island country Comoros.)
What are some famous Belizean dishes?
Here are a few popular Belizean dishes. Please share your favorites as a reply.
- Darasa (Snack)
- Serre la sus (Fish Soup)
- Tapou (Fish Dish)
- Black Fruit Cake (Cake)
- Boil Up (Vegetable Dish)
- Chimole (Soup)
- Fry Jack (Bread)
- Belizean Rice and Beans with Stewed Chicken (Chicken Dish)
- Salbute (Street Food)
- Panades (Savory Pastry)
What is Venezuela known for?
- Venezuela, country located at the northern end of South America.
- It occupies a roughly triangular area that is larger than the combined areas of France and Germany.
- Venezuela is bounded by the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean to the north, Guyana to the east, Brazil to the south, and Colombia to the southwest and west.
- The national capital, Caracas, is Venezuela’s primary centre of industry, commerce, education, and tourism.
Venezuela has so much to offer, here are some of the things Venezuela is known for.
- Marveling at Salto Ángel (Angel Falls):, the world’s highest waterfall, dropping over 300 stories in Parque Nacional Canaima.
- Feeling the adrenaline rush while playing outside in the adventure-sports capital of Mérida:.
- Hiking to the lost world of the Roraima: table mountain for moonscape scenery and unique plant life.
- Stretching out on white-sand beaches or snorkeling and diving the day away at the tiny, undeveloped islands of Archipiélago Los Roques:.
- Being on the lookout for capybaras, anacondas, caimans and other wildlife in Los Llanos:, the grassy flatlands of Venezuela’s cowboy country.
- Encountering dolphins, howler monkeys and parrots in the wildlife-rich Delta del Orinoco:.
- Kicking back and watching the world-famous lightning show over Lake Maracaibo in Catatumbo:.
- Getting truly off the grid and exploring the pristine beaches of Península de Paria:.
RE: How long will it take to get from Opatija Croatia to Bled Slovenia?
159 km (1 hour and 58 minutes)
RE: How is Nepal's climate?
Basically four types according to geography.
Mountainous - too cold during winter , and cold during summer.
Hill - Cold during winter and moderate during summer
Terai or plan part(border of India mostly) - too hot during summer and too cold during winter.
Valley - Moderate during summer and Moderate during winter.
Updated by Sasmit Pokharel