• Discussion Fanatics

To check for an outage in My Account: Sign in to My Account. If all of your services show a green status, there are no reported outages in your area. If you're having issues with your services but there isn't an outage, you can try troubleshooting them instead.

• Discussion Fanatics

The most-reported outage is the internet, making up 85 percent of reports, and 4 percent of reports are problems with Xfinity TV. Nine percent of the reports are from users experiencing a total blackout of Xfinity services.

Subsequently, question is, how do I report Comcast outage? How to Report a Service Issue

1. You can report an issue by going to the Xfinity Status Center.
    2. Well check for other device outages in your area, and you can enter your mobile number if youd like to receive text message updates from us.
    3. After you click Submit, youll see a confirmation message.

In this regard, what is causing the Comcast outage?

Comcast confirmed on Twitter that the outage was caused by one of its “large backbone network partners” having cut a fiber cable, which could also be affecting other ISPs.

What is causing Internet outage?

An Internet outage or Internet blackout can occur due to censorship, cyberattacks, disasters or errors. Disruptions of submarine communications cables may cause blackouts or slowdowns to large areas.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Is there an Xfinity outage?"

Tags

sports soccer outage comcast outage internet outage internet xfinity

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?