• Discussion Fanatics

Here is how you can turn off the chime on your ADT alarm:

1. Open the door on the front of the alarm and press the * button and the 4 button simultaneously.
    2. When prompted, press the “chime” button for 2 seconds.
    3. Close the door of the alarm.
  • Discussion Fanatics

The Keypad is Not Communicating

1. Find the reset button.
    2. Hold the reset button down for two to three seconds.
    3. Release the reset button.
    4. If the system is still beeping, press the “*” button, then “7” and “2” to hard reset the system.

One may also ask, how do you reset your ADT alarm? The security system may need to be reset by entering your code into your system and hitting off twice. Remember to remove the system from Test Mode. Go to MyADT.com and click on My Alarm from the System Management option, select Stop Test to remove the system from test mode and restore operations.

Also Know, how do I turn off the low battery chime on my ADT alarm?

For many of our most popular systems, beeping alarms and low battery trouble beeps can be silenced by pressing the [OFF] or [#] buttons from the keypad. If this does not work, please refer to your system users manual for specific instructions.

How do you disarm ADT?

To arm your system, tap the green icon. Choose if youd like to arm your system stay or away. To disarm your system, tap the red icon.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I turn off the door chime on my ADT alarm?"

Tags

adt alarm system adt test mode alarm

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?