• Discussion Fanatics

Despicable Me (franchise)

**Despicable Me**   Owned by Illumination Universal Pictures   Films and television   Film(s) **Despicable Me** (2010) **Despicable Me** 2 (2013) **Despicable Me** 3 (2017) **Minions** (2015) **Minions**: The Rise of Gru (2020)   Short film(s) See below

• Discussion Fanatics

Minions is a spinoff and prequel to Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2, but instead of focusing on Steve Carells Gru, it puts the spotlight on the Minions alone. Set in the late 1960s, the movie follows three Minions as they search for a new evil boss to rule their species.

Secondly, how did minions come about? A rather horrible recent internet conspiracy theory alleges that the lovable yellow Minions, created for the Despicable Me franchise, were inspired by Jewish children adopted by Nazi scientists for the sole purpose of using them in poison gas experiments.

Thereof, how old are minions from Despicable Me?

200 million years

What is the order of the minions movies?

Minions 2015 Yellow Is the New Black 2018 Minions: The Rise of Gru 2020

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "What came first minions or despicable me?"

Tags

despicable minions short film pictures films carells gru

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?