• Discussion Fanatics

May 21.2015 – Story Behind “I Hope YouDance” by Lee Ann Womack Featuring the Sons Of TheDesert. “I Hope You Dance” was written byTia Sillers and Mark Sanders. Sillers explained that she was goingthrough a painful divorce when she wrote this song.

• Discussion Fanatics

what movie was the song I Hope You Dance in? This is legend Gladys Knights soul-stirring cover ofLee Ann Womacks classic I Hope You Dance. The songwas featured in the 2008 movie Tyler Perrys The FamilyThat Preys.

Similarly, it is asked, who did the song I Hope You Dance?

Lee Ann Womack

How much is Lee Ann Womack worth?

Lee Ann Womack net worth: Lee AnnWomack is an American country music singer and songwriter whohas a net worth of million. Lee Ann Womack wasborn in Jacksonville, Texas in August 1966. Woman is known for herold fashioned country music songs with frequent topics such as lostlove and cheating.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Who was I Hope You Dance written for?"

Tags

television music tv lee ann ann womack hope ann lee

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?