• Discussion Fanatics

Pay at Pump is a speedy mobile payments service that is available at most Shell stations. Using the Pay at Pump service within the Shell app you just simply: Using Apple Pay, Android Pay or PayPal, select your payment of choice to pay for your fuel quickly without queuing up in store.

• Discussion Fanatics

Its no wonder more and more stores are accepting Apple Pay. In fact, Apple Pay is already accepted at over two million stores. To see if a store, restaurant, gas station, or other business accepts Apple Pay, just look for the Apple Pay and NFC/tap and pay decals in store windows and on points of sale.

Furthermore, where can I pay for gas with my phone? A mobile phone app called Shell allows drivers to pay for a fill-up of gasoline from their in-car touchscreens. No debit or credit cards are involved, so the process will work for drivers who forgot their wallets.

In this way, can I use Apple pay at Shell?

Apple Pay™ Using your Shell FCU card is now more EASY, SECURE and PRIVATE. A NEW WAY TO PAY – Add your eligible Shell FCU card to Apple Pay to begin making purchases in-store, in-app, or online via the Safari browser using your iPhone®, Apple Watch®, iPad®, or Mac®.

Can I use Apple pay at gas pumps?

If youve ever paid for gas outside of the United States, you may have noticed NFC PayPass terminals on the pumps; they let you tap your Apple Watch to the pump, using Apple Pay to pay for your gas. Exxon Mobil, for instance, has a convenient payment app, Speedpass that lets you use Apple Pay to purchase gas.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can you use Apple pay at Shell gas stations?"

Tags

personal finance credit cards apple pay pay apple apple watch shell

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?