• Discussion Fanatics

Main Benefits*: 5% off every day, OR; 6 months

• Discussion Fanatics

Yes, you can use credit cards to buy gift cards at most retailers that offer them.

Furthermore, can I buy a Visa gift card with my Lowes card? Lowes, a home improvement store chain, sells Visa gift cards in the gift cards display area of its stores, customer service representatives said. Expect to pay a Visa gift card purchase fee of about , which is added to the gift card amount. Visa gift cards are only available in-store at Lowes.

Correspondingly, can I use my Home Depot credit card to buy gift cards?

We can accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Neither The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card nor The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card can be accepted as payment for a Gift Card purchase because this site is operated by The Home Depots third-party partner, CashStar.

Why cant I buy a gift card with a credit card?

In the past, most retailers prohibited shoppers from purchasing a Visa prepaid gift card with a credit card. Thats because many thieves would steal credit card numbers and use them to purchase these cards — which provided them with an untraceable card they could then use wherever they wanted.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can I use my Lowes credit card to buy gift cards?"

Tags

personal finance credit cards gift card visa gift credit card home depot card

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?