• Can I use my Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Credit Card on the same day that I apply for the card? Yes, if you have been approved for a credit card in an Ulta Beauty store or online, you will be able to use your newly opened account on the same transaction and receive a first purchase discount as well!

• The Ultamate Rewards card is not a credit card. It is our loyalty program that rewards you with exclusive offers and points for purchases made at Ulta Beauty stores and on ulta.com. The Ultamate Rewards Mastercard is a credit card that can be used at Ulta Beauty and anywhere Mastercard is accepted.

Beside above, where can I use my Ulta credit card? The Ultamate Rewards Credit Card can only be used at Ulta Beauty and www.ulta.com. The Ultamate Rewards Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.

Thereof, is it easy to get an ulta credit card?

You can apply for an Ulta credit card in-store at checkout or online. Theres only one application, so Comenity Bank decides whether you get the Mastercard or the store card. Its possible to get instantly approved in-store or online. If youre approved in-store, you can use your account right away for a purchase.

Does Ulta credit card report to credit bureaus?

Ulta Ultamate Rewards Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus. Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases. Free access to your credit score.

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can I use my Ulta credit card before it arrives?"

Where is it?

Browse By Countries