• Discussion Fanatics

To add funds to your account:

1. Click Add Funds in My Verizon to get to the Add Funds page.
    2. Enter the amount you want to add in the Payment Amount field.
    3. Select what card you'd like to use to add funds:
    4. Click Add Funds.
    5. Review the amount to add and click Confirm.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Another quick and easy option to add minutes to your phone is to buy minutes right from your Verizon Wireless cell phone. You can either dial (800) 294-6804 or 611. You will need a credit card or debit card to purchase the minutes. Follow the prompts as directed by the automated system to complete the transaction.

Also, can I use a Verizon refill card to pay my bill? A Verizon Wireless gift card is a payment card that can be used to purchase a new phone, buy an accessory or even pay a Verizon Wireless bill. You can use it toward any purchase you make on our website or at any Verizon Wireless store.

Also to know is, how do I refill my Verizon card?

Call 800-294-6804 and follow the prompts. Enter your cell phone number and card code when prompted to do so. Add minutes from a Verizon Refill Card by texting the card number to VZPAY (89729). Simply open a new message window and type 89729 for the text address.

How do I know if my phone is unlocked?

If youre greeted with a dialog box telling you to enter a SIM unlock code, your phone is SIM locked to the carrier it was originally purchased from. If you dont see an unlock code prompt, check that it says you have service if you used a valid SIM card. If you do, your phone is probably unlocked.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I add money to my Verizon phone?"

Tags

personal finance credit cards verizon wireless verizon add funds add card

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?