• Discussion Fanatics

Interstate 17 is now open in both directions south of Flagstaff.

• Discussion Fanatics

I-17 was closed 40 miles south of Flagstaff to the city limits early Friday. You can find up to the moment highway travel conditions at ADOTs website at AZ511.gov. A number of other northern Arizona roads are now closed due to winter weather, according to ADOT.

Also, is i 17 open from Flagstaff to Phoenix? PHOENIX — Interstate 17 has reopened after both directions had been closed between Flagstaff and Phoenix due to a brush fire. Originally, both directions were closed, but the southbound lanes reopened at around 10:30 p.m. The northbound lanes remained closed for a brief time.

Regarding this, is the I 17 still closed?

The southbound I-17 exit ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. beginning Sunday, March 1, through the morning of Tuesday, March 3. The southbound I-17 on-ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday, March 2.

Is there an accident on I 17 northbound?

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says the crash happened late Sunday night when a pickup truck that was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes of Interstate 17 near milepost 248 collided with another vehicle. Northbound I-17 was closed overnight for several hours due to the crash, but it has been reopened.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Is Highway 17 open to Flagstaff?"

Tags

closed peak road pinnacle peak flagstaff march

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?