• Discussion Fanatics

Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 40 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and continue baking 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Pour over the top of the meatloaf, and continue baking 10 minutes.

• Discussion Fanatics

Stale bread is an essential ingredient in meatloaf, as it works to bind the meat together. But blending in dry bread will take away some of the moisture from the meat. Follow this tip: For a more moist meatloaf, soak the bread in milk until it becomes thick and mushy before blending the mixture together.

Beside above, how long does it take to cook a 2lb meatloaf at 375? Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 375 convection.
    2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and transfer to baking dish. Like all meatloaf, do not over mix.
    3. Mix topping and spread over meatloaf then bake for approx 1 hour. Until an internal temp of about 165.
    4. Drain or remove from pan for serving.

Herein, how long does it take to cook a 2lb meatloaf at 350 degrees?

I preheated the oven to 375 degrees, and as I put the loaf in for 45 minutes, I turned the oven to 350 degrees. After 45 minutes, I drained some of the grease and juices off, put on the crunchy crumble topper, and baked for another 15 minutes (total of an hour). Then, I let it rest for ten minutes before serving.

How many minutes per pound do you cook meatloaf?

You will need to cook the loaf at 350°F in a conventional oven. Different sizes will require different cooking times, but a good rule of thumb is 35 to 45 minutes per pound. Cooking times will vary due to variations in oven temperature. Muffin tin meatloaves (standard muffin tin) take about 20 to 30 minutes.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Should I cook my meatloaf covered or uncovered?"

Tags

food and drink barbecues and grilling minutes meatloaf oven degrees cook

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?