Top attractions in Yoshkar-Ola
lazykoala649 last edited by
Here are some top attractions in Yoshkar-Ola
- Brugge Embankment (Yoshkar-Ola)
- Central Park of Culture and Recreation (Komsomolskaya, 124, Yoshkar-Ola)
- Trans-Siberian Railway Network (Moscow)
- Iyoshkin Cat Sculpture (Leninskiy Av., 24V, Yoshkar-Ola)
- Saint Peter and Fevroniya Monument (Patriarshaya Sq, Yoshkar-Ola)
- Eagle Travel Tours to Russia (St. Petersburg)
- Go Russia Travel Company (Moscow)
- Novgorod Kremlin (Detinets) (Sofiyskaya Storona, Veliky Novgorod)
- Real Russia (Moscow)
- T. Evseev National Museum of The Republic of Mari El (Sovetskaya St., 153, Yoshkar-Ola)
- National Art Gallery (Leninskiy Ave., 24, Yoshkar-Ola)
- Grand Maket Russia (Tsvetochnaya St., 16, St. Petersburg)
- Express to Russia (Moscow)
- Three Whales (Moscow)
- Russian Tour Guide (St. Petersburg)
- Express to Russia (Muchnoi Ln., 2, St. Petersburg)
- Museum of History of Yoshkar-Ola (Voznesenskaya St., 39, Yoshkar-Ola)
- President Center of Boris Eltsin (Borisa Eltsina St., 3, Yekaterinburg)
- Volga River (Saratov Oblast)
This page shows discussions around "Top attractions in Yoshkar-Ola"
Where is it?
Because conversations are the one thing we all have in common. We provide a platform where those conversations can be had freely, widely, and openly.
We are focused on building a community where people from around the world can share their interests.