What is Venezuela known for?
goldenbear846 last edited by
- Venezuela, country located at the northern end of South America.
- It occupies a roughly triangular area that is larger than the combined areas of France and Germany.
- Venezuela is bounded by the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean to the north, Guyana to the east, Brazil to the south, and Colombia to the southwest and west.
- The national capital, Caracas, is Venezuela’s primary centre of industry, commerce, education, and tourism.
Venezuela has so much to offer, here are some of the things Venezuela is known for.
- Marveling at Salto Ángel (Angel Falls):, the world’s highest waterfall, dropping over 300 stories in Parque Nacional Canaima.
- Feeling the adrenaline rush while playing outside in the adventure-sports capital of Mérida:.
- Hiking to the lost world of the Roraima: table mountain for moonscape scenery and unique plant life.
- Stretching out on white-sand beaches or snorkeling and diving the day away at the tiny, undeveloped islands of Archipiélago Los Roques:.
- Being on the lookout for capybaras, anacondas, caimans and other wildlife in Los Llanos:, the grassy flatlands of Venezuela’s cowboy country.
- Encountering dolphins, howler monkeys and parrots in the wildlife-rich Delta del Orinoco:.
- Kicking back and watching the world-famous lightning show over Lake Maracaibo in Catatumbo:.
- Getting truly off the grid and exploring the pristine beaches of Península de Paria:.
This page shows discussions around "What is Venezuela known for?"
Where is it?
Because conversations are the one thing we all have in common. We provide a platform where those conversations can be had freely, widely, and openly.
We are focused on building a community where people from around the world can share their interests.