Does a Seychelles citizen need a visa for France?
Best posts made by lazyostrich587
Latest posts made by lazyostrich587
What is the best time to travel to Quelimane ?
The best time to visit Quelimane in Mozambique is from January until December, when you will have a pleasant till hot temperature and limited till mediocre rainfall. The highest average temperature in in Quelimane is 32°C in November and the lowest is 25°C in July. The water temperature is between 25°C and 30°C. Quelimane has the tropical ...
What is the best time to travel to Jibuti ?
Broadly, Djibouti has two seasons: a hot dry season from May to October and a cooler season from November to April. The best time to visit Djibouti is from Nov-March; it is too fiercely hot at other times of the year, with the weather heating up from April.
What is the best time to travel to Toyonaka ?
Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 34°Fto 91°Fand is rarely below 28°For above 97°F. Based on the beach/pool score, the best time of year to visit Toyonaka for hot-weather activities is from late Julyto early September.
RE: Pros and Cons of Living in Barcelona, Spain
This is still the best city on earth for digital nomads. Beautiful weather compact city with everything you need, affordable, huge expat scene, great connections to the rest of the world, fast internet, beaches, snow-capped mountains barely 1.5h drive away etc. And no, it's not 'unsafe' by any normal standard. It's a wonderful place to be.
RE: Pros and Cons of Living in Toronto, Canada
Vibrant city with lots of options : public transportation is great lots of ethnic communities and great vibes in different neighborhood. I was expecting food to be more expansive, but there are lots of cheap options. The only problem is housing. Apartments and hotels are CRAZY expansive.
RE: Pros and Cons of Living in Sydney, Australia
Sydney native here. Sydney (Australia in general) has alot of good things. Safety job opportunities, you don't need a degree here to make a good living. Weather is pretty good, mild winters. bureaucracy isn't that bad, food quality here is some of the best in the world. Bad things: cost of living is insane, real estate prices are some of the most expensive in the world. People are generally friendly but I wouldn't say they are "open minded" or "warm" compare to other cultures. Has no real culture or much history. I think it's boring here. No much to do. Very isolated from rest of the world. Even if you have a high income I still think there are far better options. To visit though you will love it!
Best Bakeries in Pucallpa
Here are some of the top rated Bakeries in Pucallpa
- Emaimelei Restaurant & Kumangai Bakery (Lebuu St Koror, Koror Island, Palau)
- Elilai Seaside Restaurant and Bar (6107 Main Street Medalaii Koror, Koror Island, Palau)
- CuCumiao (Strada Statale 125 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Ristorante Del Porticciolo (Piazza del Comune 7 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Il Ghiottone (Via Don Occhioni 10 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- L' Amarena Gelato Shop (Meketii Hamlet Koror, Koror Island, Palau)
- Il Kalamaro (Via Fresi 2 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Re Ferdinando (Via Fonte Vecchia 64 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Taj (Down Town Koror, Koror Island, Palau)
- Carp Restaurant (Koror Koror Island, Palau)
- Rock Island Cafe (Main Road in Koror Koror, Koror Island, Palau)
- Ristorante La Gritta (Loc. Porto Faro Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Best Coffee & Donut House (Koror Koror Island, Palau)
- Cuppulata Pizzeria-Ristorante (Vicolo la Maddalena 4 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
- Bar Ristorante Frizzante (Via Capo d'Orso 24 Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia, Italy)
Best restaurants in Newlands
Here are some of the top rated restaurants in Newlands
- Big Tree Bbq (503 Austin Conolly Dr., Gun Bay)
- Ristorante Pappagallo (444 Conch Point Rd, West Bay)
- Cayman Cabana Oceanside Restobar (53 North Church Street, George Town)
- Southern Spice (Bay Town Plaza, Seven Mile Beach)
- Hungry Iguana Restaurant (Paradise Villas, Little Cayman)
- Rent-A-Chef (Walkers Road, Grand Cayman)
- Seaside Paradise Restaurant (238 Shamrock Rd, Bodden Town)
- Aroma (The Paseo, Camana Bay)
- Kirk Market (413 Eastern Avenue, George Town)
- Ms. Pipers Kitchen Garden (22 Piper Way, Seven Mile Beach)
- Bacaro (Governors Creek Cayman Islands Yacht Club, Grand Cayman)
- Heritage Kitchen (Boggy Sand Rd (Near the 4-way stop), West Bay)
- Alfresco Restaurant (53 Town Hall Road, Grand Cayman)
- The White House (Bodden Town Rd, Bodden Town)
- Tillies (747 W Bay Rd, Grand Cayman)
- Grand Old House (648 South Church Street, Grand Cayman)
- Calypso Grill (10 Morgans Ln, West Bay)
What is the best time to travel to Xghajra ?
Xghajra is a Maltese word referring to an open heath, and its pretty seaside location led to its beginnings as a seaside resort for the Maltese living in the older surrounding villages, and it also attracted amateur fishermen. In Summer the population of Xghajra almost doubles.