Poulet Nyembwe is considered the national dish of Gabon, consisting of bite-sized pieces of chicken in nyembwe sauce. The sauce is traditionally made from the ripe red fruit surrounding the seeds of African oil palms.
Halal food in Paris
Hello everyone, is halal food easily available in Paris ??
Emotional_mirror last edited by
that's an interesting question. I would love to know about it too
Pairs or French is really known for its traditions and delicacies to be found when you visit Paris. However, along with French cuisine, the city is a great place to eat other international food too! There is a great variety of halal food in Paris. Halal food doesn't mean you compromise from the taste of your food.
Check this out
- Le Crystal, French Cuisine
- New Jawad Longchamp, Pakistani Food
- Au Poulet Braisé, Barbecue, Grilled Food
- Restaurant Argana, Moroccan Cuisine
- Élysées Istanbul, Turkish Food
- Baili Restaurant, Mexican Dishes
- Best halal burger in paris - baili restaurant
- Chez Cleopatre, Greek Fast Food
#halal #foodHalal #foodinFranceHalal #foodinParishalal #restaurantsHalal #restaurantsinFranceHalal #halalrestaurantsinParis
@tooba_usman thank you so much for the detailed response
discussplaces-staff last edited by discussplaces-staff
This post is deleted!
always welcome ! feel free to post anything on your mind anytime
What is discussplaces?
This page shows discussions around "Halal food in Paris"