• Do you know that your brain requires a lot of energy for proper brain function? Of course, you need a nutrition content diet. All you need to include the best foods to boost your brain health.

Here in this video there is a list of brain boosting foods that help you improve memory performance or overall brain function. For more details and benefits of all those foods, do watch the video!

Black beans
    Almond butter
    Avocado
    Brussel Sprout, Broccoli and cauliflower
    Cherry tomatoes
    Berries
    Beets
    Turmeric
    Pumpkin seeds
    Spinach
    Dark Chocolate
    Rosemary

Do you already follow this diet? If not, try eating these foods to boost your memory and conserve energy for better work. Share your point of views what you usually eat for proper brain functioning?

• Indeed the most needed food. I mostly consume dark chocolate and berries to boost the brain function.

• I mostly take almond and black beans to boast my brain health.

• well almonds like good old grannies soaked overnight and eaten in the morning first things is a no brainer to help your brain function good

• @faizanaseem18 what abt plain chock does tht help ?

• Nice post

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Do you follow a healthiest diet for your brain?"

Tags

brainhealth healthytips healthy travel healthy living discusstravel discussiontime brain brain function foods proper brain boost

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?