Acording to www.iol.co.za the current diesel price is 31.0 meticais This article is dated 12/02/2008 22:39:57 Unfortunatly no price of petrol yet The price of diesel and of kerosene both fall by 20 per cent. A litre of diesel now costs 22.45 instead of 28.06 meticais, while kerosene falls in price from 19.47 to 15.58 meticais (at current exchange rates there are 26.8 meticais to the US dollar). Petrol prices fall by five per cent, from 24.32 to 23.1 meticais a litre, while the price of LPG cooking gas remains unchanged at 40.93 meticais per kilo. These prices are for sales to the public in the port cities of Maputo, Matola, Beira and Nacala, where the fuels are unloaded. Elsewhere in the country the fuel distribution companies may include their transport costs when calculating the final price. From www.allafrica.com 19/03/2009
Internet Service Providers List in Mozambique
Mozambique Internet Service Providers List
(1) Provider Name : iBurst Africa Provider Link: http://www.iburstafrica.com/?c=mz
(2) Provider Name : Inmoz Provider Link: http://www.inmoz.co.mz/
(3) Provider Name : Mcel Provider Link: http://www.mcel.co.mz/
(4) Provider Name : Teledata Provider Link: http://www.teledata.mz/
(5) Provider Name : TROPICALNET Provider Link: http://www.tropical.co.mz
(6) Provider Name : Vodacom Provider Link: http://vodacom.co.mz
What is discussplaces?
This page shows discussions around "Internet Service Providers List in Mozambique"