• Discussion Fanatics

These are the popular tools used for wireless password cracking and network troubleshooting.

• Aircrack. Aircrack is one of the most popular wireless passwords cracking tools which you can use for 802.11a/b/g WEP and WPA cracking.
    • AirSnort.
    • Cain
  • Discussion Fanatics

Routers with WEP security are easy to hack. WEP is a type of encryption tool used to secure your wireless connection. The most common mistake that many of us do is using the default WiFi password. Hackers can use the default password to not only hack your WiFi connection but also gain access to the connected devices.

Furthermore, what software do hackers use? Metasploit, along with nmap (see above) and Wireshark (see below) and probably the best known three hacker software tools out there. If you are new to Metasploit think of it as a collection of hacking tools and frameworks that can be used to execute various tasks.

One may also ask, how do I locate my WiFi password?

See Wi-Fi Password on Android If youre lucky enough to be running Android 10, its easily accessible: just head to Settings > Network and Internet > Wi-Fi and select the network in question. (If you arent currently connected, youll need to tap Saved Networks to see other networks youve connected to in the past.)

Is it possible to hack WiFi wpa2?

It isnt impossible to hack WPA/WPA2. Actually there are known security bugs for it. WPA isnt even fully compliant with 802.11i. WPA2 is compliant with 802.11i and additionally uses CCMP (an AES based encryption mode) which is much stronger than TKIP.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "What is the best software to hack wifi password?"

Tags

password wifi password wep wpa wifi

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?