• Discussion Fanatics

Waterfall is a very popular drinking game for college students. It is a simple combination of drawing cards from a standard deck, then doing what the card commands.

• Discussion Fanatics

To perform a waterfall, each player starts drinking their beverage at the same time as the person to their left. No player can stop drinking until the player before them stops. You point at two persons and tell them to drink. Last person to touch the floor with their hands must take a drink.

what do the cards mean in waterfall? This means when a card that goes around the circle is picked up, the first person to yell “My way” determines the direction of the play. For example, if someone picks up an Ace and the person to the left of him yells “My way”, the Waterfall moves counter-clockwise and the person who called “my way” will go sooner.

Likewise, people ask, what are the rules for waterfall?

Waterfall House rules

• 2: Give 2 – The player can make another player take two sips.
    • 3: Drink 3 – The player who picks this card has to drink 3 sips.
    • 4: Girls drink!
    • 5: Bust a jive!
    • 6: Guys drink – All the guys in the game have to drink!
    • 7: Heaven – All players reach for the sky.

What are the rules of kings?

Rules

• Ace: Waterfall - Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does.
    • 2: You - Whoever drew the card assigns a drink.
    • 3: Me - Whoever drew the card drinks.
    • 4: Floor - Everyone races to touch the floor, last person to do so drinks.
    • 5: Guys - All guys drink.
    • 6: Chicks - All girls drink.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "What is the game waterfall?"

Tags

sports poker and professional gambling waterfall player drink person card

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?