• Discussion Fanatics

Download Ringtones - Media Center

1. From the main screen, select MENU. If applicable, utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and the OK/Center button to select.
    2. Select Media Center.
    3. Select Music
  • Discussion Fanatics

To download Verizon Tones to your Android phone: Tap the Play Store icon. Search for Verizon Tones.

1. On your phone, select Media Store or Media Center.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Select Music and Tones.
    4. Select Get New Ringtones.
    5. Select the Verizon Tones or V CAST Tones app.
    6. Once installed, you can launch the app.

Also, does Verizon have free ringtones? Use websites. Websites like Zedge and ToneTweet give you access to free ringtones to download. For some, youll need to download the tone to your computer and then connect your device for transfer. Others let you enter your cellular number to get a direct download link right on your smartphone.

Thereof, how do I get ringtones on my flip phone?

First open your browser then in the address bar go to MYXERTONES. Look through the site and choose a ring tone that you think you might like. Click the song and upload it, then type in your phone number, or edit the song to just get the part you like. Make sure you keep in mind that this is a free service.

How do I download ringtones to my Kyocera flip phone?

Ringtones

1. From any home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Sound.
    4. Under RINGTONE and NOTIFICATIONS, tap Phone ringtone.
    5. Select the file to use as your ringtone for all calls. Note: Items transferred to the Ringtones folder will appear under MY RINGTONES.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do you get ringtones on a Verizon flip phone?"

Tags

select media select media center verizon tones ringtones

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?