• Discussion Fanatics

How to sign up for FuboTV

1. Go to FuboTV.com/signup.
    2. If your ZIP Code isn't automatically detected, enter it.
    3. Enter your email address and choose a strong password.
    4. Alternatively, sign up using your Facebook or Google account credentials.
  • Discussion Fanatics

1. Go to the Apps screen on your TV.
    2. Select the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to search for fuboTV.
    3. Once the app is located, select Install to download the fuboTV app on your Smart TV.
    4. Once the download is complete, select Open to launch the fuboTV app then sign in to start streaming.

how do I pay for fuboTV? We accept credit cards and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Can I use a prepaid credit card to pay for fuboTV? No, we do not accept prepaid credit cards.

In this regard, is FUBU free?

No, the free trial offer is only available to new customers. Customers restarting their account will be charged for the service at the time of the restart.

How do I get rid of fuboTV?

How to Cancel Your fuboTV Subscription

1. Click on “Menu” on the top right, and then “My Account”
    2. Click on “Subscription and Billing” on the left.
    3. Scroll down and click on “Cancel Subscription”
    4. Choose a cancellation reason, then select “CONTINUE”
    5. Click “Cancel” in the “Are You Sure?” pop-up window.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I make a fuboTV account?"

Tags

music and audio tv and film podcasts fubotv app fubotv click cancel subscription select

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?