• Discussion Fanatics

Launch the Compass app by tapping its icon in theUtilities folder on your Home screen, and it shows you thedirection you're facing. But wait — there's more! You can getthe iPhone Maps app in on the action: Tap the littlearrowhead icon in the lower-left corner of the Compassscreen.

• Discussion Fanatics

Compass functionality in phones and tabletsis enabled by something a bit more sophisticated – asensor called a magnetometer, which is used to measure thestrength and direction of magnetic fields. By analyzing Earthsmagnetic field, the sensor allows a phone to determine itsorientation pretty accurately.

Likewise, what is the best free compass app for iPhone? Best Compass Apps of 2019

1. Altimeter GPS Pro – Best Overall Compass App (IOS andAndroid)
    2. Digital Field Compass – Best Basic Compass App forAndroid.
    3. Smart Compass – Best Basic Compass for iPhones.
    4. Commander Compass – Best Full Featured Compass App(IOS)
    5. Compass 360 Pro – Most Useful Simple Compass(Android)

Similarly one may ask, how do you read a compass app?

Just tap on the GPS coordinates in the Compassapp to launch Maps. You then can tap the navigation icon in thebottom left until you turn on compass mode, which willorient the map with magnetic north. Once you know where north is onthe map, you can find your target on the map and guesstimate yourdirection of travel.

How do I use the level app on my iPhone?

First open the Measure app on your iPhone.You will notice two options at the bottom of the screen: Measureand Level. Tap on Level if its not already selected.You can then use your iPhone in portrait or landscapemode as a Level.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I get the compass app on my iPhone?"

Tags

travel travel accessories compass app compass basic compass app field compass

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?