• Discussion Fanatics

The below steps should apply for setting up your Windstream email on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

1. From your Home Screen, tap on Settings icon.
    2. Then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    3. Tap Add Account under the Accounts section.
    4. Tap Other.
    5. Tap Add Mail Account.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Atlanticbb Email Setup for iPhone

1. Go to iPhone settings option.
    2. Scroll down and tab Mail, Contacts and Calendars option.
    3. Choose Add Account available below iCloud tag and tab other (Other option only if your atlanticbb.net email provider not mentioned here.
    4. Choose Add Mail Account and enter the following details.

One may also ask, is Windstream email POP or IMAP? Use imap.windstream.net for the incoming mail. Use smtp.windstream.net for the outgoing mail and click Next. For Account name enter your full email address.

Herein, how do I set up a Windstream email account?

1. From the home screen, tap the Applications Tray and then tap Email.
    2. Select Add Account.
    3. Select IMAP as your email account type.
    4. Enter the Incoming server settings, then tap Next and enter the Outgoing server settings.
    5. Place a checkmark in the desired account options and tap Next.

What is host name when setting up email?

For Incoming Mail Server enter imap.one.com as Host Name. Enter your full email address as User Name e.g. [email protected]: Enter your Password that you selected for the email account in the Control Panel. For Outgoing Mail Server enter send.one.com as Host Name.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I set up my Windstream email on my Iphone?"

Tags

add mail add account choose add windstream email mail

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?