• Discussion Fanatics

To factory reset your Ring Camera:

1. Make sure the camera is powered up.
    2. Locate the reset button atop the camera.
    3. Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
    4. After releasing it, the status light located at the bottom will flash a few times indicating the camera is restarting.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Try removing and then replacing the internal battery. See if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects. Press the Setup button on the Ring device to put the device in Setup mode. Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring automatically reconnects.

One may also ask, how do I activate my ring spotlight camera? Setting Up Your Ring Spotlight Cam Wired In Your Ring App

1. Step One - Download the Ring App.
    2. Step Two - Create or Log in to Your Account.
    3. Step Three - Tap “Set Up a Device”
    4. Step Four - Scan the QR code or MAC ID barcode on your Ring device.
    5. Step Five - Specify Your Location.
    6. Step Six - Name Your Device.
    7. Step Seven - Plug in Your Spotlight Cam.

Consequently, how do I reset my ring camera?

To perform a hard reset, hold down the orange button for 15 seconds. After releasing it, the light on the back will flash a few times indicating that your Stick Up Cam is restarting. Give it about a minute to fully complete this process, then put it in setup mode again by briefly pressing the orange button on the back.

Where is ring setup button?

While setting up Ring Video Doorbell Pro, you will be asked to put the device into Setup Mode (note that the device will automatically enter Setup Mode the first time it receives power.) In order to put the device into Setup Mode, press and release the small button on the right side of the doorbell.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I reset my spotlight ring?"

Tags

home and garden smart home setup mode ring ring spotlight ring camera step

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?