• Discussion Fanatics

Make sure your carpet reacts well to the product. If you have a wool, silk leather or dry clean only carpet, do not use OxiClean, as it may damage it! To remove the stain from a carpet using OxiClean Versatile Stain Removal powder dissolved in water, first of all, remove all excess liquid or solid from the spill.

• Discussion Fanatics

Fortunately, OxiClean™ Carpet and Area Rug Stain Remover Spray works hard to remove tough stains forever! Always test OxiClean™ Carpet Spray on an inconspicuous area first for colorfastness. Do not use on wool, leather or silk. With OxiClean™ you can Get the Tough Stains Out of carpet and upholstery!

Secondly, can I sprinkle borax on my carpet? Sprinkle a mix of 2 parts cornmeal to 1 part borax over the entire carpet. Let that sit for about an hour, then vacuum it up. This trick should remove odor and even light stains. And if you like, you could even sprinkle some essential oils, herbs, or whatever other fragrances you like in to the mix for an extra boost.

Subsequently, question is, what to sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming?

Baking soda is an inexpensive solution that is safe for your entire family and the environment; it will even help to get rid of odors and stains with ease. You can just sprinkle it on the floor before you vacuum to revitalize the carpet.

Can I sprinkle baking soda on my carpet?

First, remove any lingering particles in the carpet by vacuuming them up. Then, sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda all over the area. Allow this to sit for a few hours. The longer it sits, the better it will work since baking soda actually absorbs odors instead of just covering them up.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can you sprinkle OxiClean on carpet?"

Tags

carpet sprinkle tough stains baking soda stains

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?