• Discussion Fanatics

Here are some of the ways you can access the clipboard onyour Galaxy S7 Edge:

1. On your Samsung keyboard, tap the Customizable key, andthen select the Clipboard key .
    2. Long tap an empty text box to get the Clipboard button.Tap the Clipboard button to see the things you'vecopied.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Click on “Paste” or hit Ctrl-V and youllpaste whatever is on the clipboard, just like before. Buttheres one new key combination. Hit Windows V (the Windows key tothe left of the space bar, plus “V”) and aClipboard panel will appear that shows the history of itemsyouve copied to the clipboard.

Beside above, where is the clipboard located on my Android phone? Open the messaging app on your Android and pressthe symbol to the left of the text field. Then select thekeyboard icon. When the keyboard appears, select the > symbol atthe top of the keyboard. Here you can tap the clipboard iconto open the Android clipboard.

Also question is, how do I clear my clipboard on Galaxy s7?

Follow the instructions:

1. Go into text message, type in your phone number so that if youaccidentally send it, it goes only to you.
    2. Click on the empty message box → click the little bluetriangle → then click clipboard.
    3. Simply long click any picture and select delete.

How do I see all Clipboard items on Android?

Tap it, and you can access the last severalitems youve copied. If you use the Samsung Keyboard, youcan tap the Arrow on the top-right side to access additionalfunctions. Tap Clipboard and you can access this samepanel of recently copied items.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do you access clipboard on Galaxy s7?"

Tags

technology and computing shareware and freeware clipboard samsung keyboard tap android tap clipboard

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?