• Discussion Fanatics

How can I check my UIC email?

1. G Suite @ UIC. To access Gmail accounts visit Gmail.
    2. Exchange. To access your Exchange account visit Outlook Web App.
  • Discussion Fanatics

UIC is a University of Illinois at Chicago portal for incoming students which serves student administrative needs. To access my. UIC use your UIC NetID and ACCC common password. Activate your UIC NetID if you havent already, or change your password, if you have forgotten it.

Also, how do I add UIC email to Iphone? On the “Add Email Account” screen, type your full UIC email ([email protected]:uic.edu), then tap add account. It should auto detect your account type. If it cant, or is having trouble, a button will appear below “Add Account” that will allow you to choose the account type.

Furthermore, what is my UIC email address?

The ACCC provides a personal University email address to all current students, staff, and faculty. The email address is in the format [email protected]:uic.edu and can be used in conjunction with any of the email and calendaring services provided by the ACCC.

How do I withdraw from UIC?

To withdraw from all of your courses after the second Friday of the Fall or Spring term you must submit a Term Withdrawal Request at http://registrar.uic.edu/registration/term-withdrawal. Consult your college for more specific withdrawal policies.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I access my UIC email?"

Tags

uic email uic email account uic netid

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?