• Discussion Fanatics

The Chicwish reputation is good on Instagram, so I was surprised to get a totally defective skirt, and a top with such a sizing gap. In terms of Chicwish reviews BBB (Better Business Bureau), they have an F grade, which is NOT good.

• Overall, I would say my experience with Chicwish was a good one. I am very happy with the pieces and will definitely be ordering from them again. If you are looking for some cute pieces at great prices Chicwish is a great way to go! YOU ARE SO LOVED!

Subsequently, question is, how do I return something to Chicwish? If youre dissatisfied with a purchase from Chicwish, you can send it back to us within 40 calendar days for an exchange or return. Your satisfaction is our concern, so if for any reason youre unhappy with a product, you can talk to us.

Considering this, where is Chicwish shipped from?

Delivery - Retro, Indie and Unique Fashion. We ship from the U.S., the U.K., Belgium or China depends on your destination countries and item stock status.

Is Shein legit?

SHEIN is actually a legit online clothes store. They have a huge selection of womens fast fashion clothing. This means you can find clothing at a great price, but what about the quality? The quality ranges from Target to Old Navy or Gap.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Is Chicwish good quality?"

Tags

style and fashion womens outerwear chicwish prices chicwish business bureau chicwish reputation chicwish reviews

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?