• Discussion Fanatics

Change the batteries in your DIRECTV remote control

1. Turn your remote control over and remove the battery cover.
    2. Take out the old batteries.
    3. Insert two new AA batteries and close the battery cover.
    4. Press and hold any button.
    5. Press the GUIDE or MENU button on your remote to return to enjoying DIRECTV.
  • Discussion Fanatics

Directv Remote Teardown

1. Step 1 Starting off. First off, take off the back and then remove the battery cover.
    2. Step 2 Pop off. Use a flathead or some kind of tool to pop of the darker grey part thats around the main buttons.
    3. Step 3 Unscrew.
    4. Separate the two pieces from each other.
    5. Step 5 Youre basically done.

Beside above, how do I program my directv Genie remote to receiver? Method 2 Using Manual Setup

1. Make sure that your Genie receiver is plugged in.
    2. Ensure that youre using your Genie remote.
    3. Turn on your TV.
    4. Point your Genie remote at its receiver.
    5. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons.
    6. Release the buttons when you see the remotes light blink twice.
    7. Enter the pairing code.

Accordingly, how do I replace my directv remote?

Learn how to order a new Genie or Universal remote control.

Online at directv.com

1. Sign in to your DIRECTV account.
    2. From My Account, select My Equipment.
    3. Select Order New Accessories.
    4. Find your remote and select Add to cart.
    5. Review your order and then select Check out.

How do you operate a directv remote?

Find the MODE switch at the top of the remote, and slide it over to TV. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons at the same time until a green light flashes twice from the top of your remote. Punch in the numbers 960, which should prompt the green light to flash twice again. Switch the MODE to the DIRECTV logo.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do you remove the battery from a directv remote?"

Tags

home and garden home entertaining directv remote remote genie remote directv genie

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?