• Discussion Fanatics

You can change your name on your Pennsylvania title and/or registration by mail or in person. You cannot change your name online. You will need to complete the Application for Correction or Change of Name (MV-41A) and submit it to PennDOT by: Mailing it to the address on the form.

• Discussion Fanatics

CHANGE NAME ON VEHICLE/TRAILER REGISTRATION AND TITLE If your name has changed due to marriage, divorce or another reason, you will need to complete form MV-41A. Side A of the form should be completed if you are only requesting an updated vehicle/trailer registration card.

Similarly, do you have to take a new picture when you change your name on your license? Updating your drivers license with a new name must be done in person. Most states consider this change a part of the license renewal process, so you will need to take a new photograph, as well as pay the renewal fee. A certified copy of your marriage license (which, again, you will most likely get back).

Consequently, how do I change my address on my vehicle registration in PA?

To change your address for your vehicles registration, you will need: A completed Change of Address Form. Your vehicle title number.

If Youre Moving Within Pennsylvania

1. Fill out a Pennsylvania DMV change of address form online.
    2. Go to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
    3. Fill out a form by mail.

How much does it cost to change name on car registration?

There is no fee to change your name on your registration documents and title certificate. Forms: Vehicle Registration/Title Application (MV-82) http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv82.pdf.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I change my name on my vehicle registration in PA?"

Tags

change registration vehicle registration pennsylvania vehicle

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?