• Discussion Fanatics

skimming. skimming through. giving something a once-over. giving something the once-over. having a quick look at.

• Discussion Fanatics

scan. verb. to read something very quickly, in order to get a general idea of its meaning or to find particular information.

what is the synonym of read? read out, read aloud, say aloud, recite, declaim. 3I cant read my own writing SYNONYMS. decipher, make out, make sense of, interpret, understand, comprehend.

Also Know, what does a quick read mean?

Labeling a book a “quick read” usually means its fluffy, forgettable stuff. The books we call quick reads are on the short side but theyre also thoughtful, electric stories. At a time when novels are getting longer and longer, we offer nine reads that are short but memorable.

How can I read something quickly?

If you want to read faster while maintaining reading comprehension, check out these seven tips.

1. PREVIEW THE TEXT.
    2. PLAN YOUR ATTACK.
    3. BE MINDFUL.
    4. DONT READ EVERY WORD.
    5. DONT READ EVERY SECTION.
    6. WRITE A SUMMARY.
    7. PRACTICE TIMED RUNS.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "What is another word for read quickly?"

Tags

read dont read quick read quick dont

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?