• Discussion Fanatics

Pour 2.5 tablespoons of undiluted white vinegar into the Water Reservoir and let sit for 10 minutes. Empty the white vinegar and rinse out Water Reservoir with fresh, clean tap water. Use caution to not let water get into the electrical areas. Dry the Water Reservoir and Base with a clean cloth or paper towel.

• Discussion Fanatics

Weekly Maintenance of Vicks V1200

1. Remove Inhaler Hood and Vent Assembly.
    2. Pour two ounces of undiluted white vinegar into the Water Reservoir and let sit for 10 minutes.
    3. Empty the white vinegar and rinse out Water Reservoir with fresh, clean tap water.
    4. Dry the Water Reservoir and Base with a clean cloth or paper towel.

how does Vicks Steam Inhaler work? The electric steam inhaler provides a steady flow of warm moist air directly to the nose and throat for quick relief of nasal, sinus and chest congestion, coughs and parched throat. Inhaling steam provides quick relief from cough and congestion.

Herein, does Vicks sinus inhaler work?

Works Great! The Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler With Variable Steam Control and Soft Mask works great. I used it for my stuffy nose due to allergies and I was amazed no longer then 5 minutes after using it I was able to breath. I also used it for my son who loved it.

Can I put Kaz inhalant in the water?

Only use Kaz inhalant in medicine cup, never add to water chamber. If swallowed accidentally, may act as a mild cathartic.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I clean my Vicks sinus inhaler?"

Tags

water reservoir water steam inhaler reservoir inhaler

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?