• Connect an ethernet cable to your laptop ethernetport and connect the other end to your wirelessrouter's Internet port. This means, the router isready to accept internet connection from your laptop. GotoControl Panel -

• Discussion Fanatics

1. Launch PdaNet and make sure WiFi router mode is enabled.
    2. On the computer create an ad-hoc (aka peer-to-peer) WiFinetwork and connect to it.
    3. On the iPhone go to Settings->WiFi and you should see thead-hoc network name of your computer, tap on it to connect.

Likewise, how do I set up PdaNet? Heres how to do it:

1. Run the PdaNet 3.02 app on your Android phone.
    2. In the apps main screen, you will see two buttons.
    3. Plug the phone into the desktop using the USB cable.
    4. If the desktop doesnt automatically connect, right-click onthe PdaNet icon on the System Tray, then select “ConnectInternet” from the menu.

Besides, how do I tether my phone to my router?

1. Access the ASUSWRT control panel.
    2. Go to “USB application settings” and choose 3G/4Gdata.
    3. Connect your phone by using a USB cord.
    4. Under the WAN Index, change the WAN Type to USB.
    5. Enable USB Mode and select Android phone as the USBdevice.

Why is PdaNet not working?

If not that means either you do not havedata connection on your phone or you have to disable MobileBroadband or any other built-in tethering feature on the phone.Please check your phone and make sure PdaNet (usbtether) has been turned on. This indicates the right version ofPdaNet is not running on your phone.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I connect PdaNet to my router?"

Tags

technology and computing computer networking connect pdanet usb phone usb mode

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?