• Discussion Fanatics

Stone Colour. Of these colours one tends to be found in almost every house that I have ever examined, and that is a colour that was known as Stone Colour. Stone Colour. Stone colour is a term that one encounters frequently in early documents.

• Discussion Fanatics

About Stone Grey This color is a refined grey brown that exudes a sophisticated living room. Rich teal is a wonderful complement to this space.

One may also ask, what color is stone beige? Chrysler Stone Beige / #bfa27d Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #bfa27d is a medium light shade of brown. In the RGB color model #bfa27d is comprised of 74.9% red, 63.53% green and 49.02% blue. In the HSL color space #bfa27d has a hue of 34° (degrees), 34% saturation and 62% lightness.

Similarly, you may ask, is Stone Color GREY or beige?

i know this isnt the most helpful answer, but i would say stone is a little bit of both. its definitely more on the beige side, but i can see light grey in there. like debora4ever said, its neutral and a really versatile color. definitely one of the better colors released for fall.

What is stone GREY?

Stone Grey is a saturated, gray, brown sugar greige with a gingerbread undertone. It is a perfect paint color for a sophisticated living room. Pair it with rich teal.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Is Stone a color?"

Tags

style and fashion natural and organic beauty stone colour stone stone grey color stone beige

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?